Sunday, February 1, 2009

Beware of....

Pink eye folks! London has it and I have no clue where she got it. Other than that she's been a happy child! She cracks me up daily. So, this might be bad on a parental view but, when I put on make-up, sometimes I put it on London. Not all the time! But, she asks for her "makelup." I finally took some pictures of her all dolled up. Tyler and I were dying because she was walking around like she was pretty hot stuff. Something funny happened yesterday. We had been at my parents and were currently going to the store. My family was calling me frantically because London had been playing with my dad's keys and they were lost. I kept saying that I didn't know where they were and it wasn't my fault because I didn't give them to her. So they last phone call I finally asked London. As the convo goes: Me: London did you play with Poppa's keys? London: Yeah I pay wif Poppa's keys and they fell. Me: They did? Where did they fall? London: be the bed. (Yeah I said Be. I think she meant behind) Me: Whose bed sweetie? London: Poppa's. Me: Mimi and Poppa's bed? London: Yes, yes, yes. And what do you know! That's where they fell. Who knew that you could ask a 2 year old something and she would give you not only an accurate answer but an honest one in such detail!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Shelly she is so darling! You are such a lucky girl to have such a cute family. Keep up the posts, I love looking at them and your stories are always a great read!

Abong said...

oh i love her! she was so cute today in nursery... all playing with Kyson. she got so excited when she saw him too!

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

she is a cutie, and i totally don't think it's bad that you put make up on her, i do it, too, to both isaiah (i know) and isabelle. it's just what they see us do and they want to know what it is. i see no harm in this.

Monique said...

I LOVE that! Even Dylan, my non speaker can show me what he wants and can point and tell me stuff. You gotta give em credit...

S Murdock said...

She is seriously such a cutie! (With or without makeup :-)